Our firm provides a variety of services related to businesses in Utah. We represent both companies and entrepreneurs on matters such as business law, protecting a trademark, licensing agreements, buying or selling a business and the formation of a business entity.
Startup Business Services
Establishing a business takes a large amount of planning. Our firm helps Utah owners form businesses that are intact legally. We also help owners create business strategies that help them to achieve their goals.
We provide advice not only on the startup process but also any issues that relate to the type of entity and jurisdictional matters. The types of business entity formation we handle include:
As part of the startup process, we also provide consulting services for drafting shareholder agreements and partnership agreements.
Buying or Selling a Business
Our firm is able to guide Utah business owners in the process of buying or selling a business. These services include:
• Advice on the structure of the contract
• Negotiating terms and drafting the memorandum
• Advice on legal strategies for sellers during the due diligence process
• Advice for buyers during the due diligence process
• Negotiating, drafting and reviewing all of the documentation of a business deal including stock purchase agreements, security agreements and asset purchase agreements
Preparing and Reviewing Business Contracts
We consult with Utah business owners in order to negotiate, draft and review various contracts for business activities including:
• Service contracts
• Buy-sell agreements
• Lease agreements
• Property agreements
• Operating agreements
• Waivers and releases
• Shareholder agreements
• Asset and stock purchases
Wilson Law Offices- 1555 E. Stratford Ave., #100,
Salt Lake City, UT 84106 - 801-467-5800